Look at the weird, revolting and shocking aspects of science with this engaging Disgusting and Dreadful Science: Ear-splitting Sounds and Other Vile Noises book for children at Key Stage 2. From electricity to sound and from light to forces, the books offer Wow! fascinating facts, fun examples and true-life stories to provide ways in to understanding solid scientific principles.
- 32 pages
- Author: Anna Claybourne
- Measures 21.2 cm x 21.6 cm x 0.2 cm
- Recommended for children aged 7+ years
- ISBN 9781445129631
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery - £4.95
- UK Offshore Delivery - £12.95
- Next Day UK Deliveries - £8.00 (Please note that this is next working day, with deliveries made Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.)
- EU Deliveries - £19.95
- International Delivery - We regret that we do not currently deliver to addresses outside the EU
If you pre-order an item, the item will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available and you'll receive an email to let you know it's on its way.
Read our full delivery policy here.
UK returns are free - find out more about our returns policy.