This Crystal Laboratory Kit gives you the chance to create marvellous crystals for fun entertainment and to amaze friends and family! Crystal laboratory allows you to create lots of differently-shaped crystals and to colour them. Use plaster and plastic moulds to create geodes and discover the chemical reactions of the salts.
Suitable for ages 8+
The Crystal Laboratory Kit contains:
- Protective gloves
- Microspatula spoon
- 2x 20 ml measuring beakers (small) with lids
- 2x 50 ml measuring beakers (medium) with lids
- 2x 100 ml measuring beakers (large) with lids
- 1 Packet containing rock fragments
- 1 packet of plaster of Paris (Calcium Sulphate) (CAS: 7778-18-9) CaSO4 • 1/2 H2O
- Poster paints for geodes
- Test tube safety key
- 10 sachets of alum (Aluminium potassium sulfate) (EINECS 233-141-3) KAI (SO4)2 • 12 H2O
- 10 coloring tablets
- 7 test tubes with stoppers
- Small bowl for liquid plaster
- Mould (in 2 parts) with cover for geodes
- Illustrated instructions
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery - £4.95
- UK Offshore Delivery - £12.95
- Next Day UK Deliveries - £8.00 (Please note that this is next working day, with deliveries made Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.)
- EU Deliveries - £19.95
- International Delivery - We regret that we do not currently deliver to addresses outside the EU
If you pre-order an item, the item will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available and you'll receive an email to let you know it's on its way.
Read our full delivery policy here.
UK returns are free - find out more about our returns policy.