This colourful Mind Webs: Forces and Motion book is great for helping children learn about the science of forces and motion. Find out about friction, gravity, resistance, balanced and unbalanced forces, floating and upthrust, pressure and about Newton's Laws of Motion. A great revision tools for students at Key Stage 2.
- 32 pages
- Author: Anna Claybourne
- Measures 19 cm x 25 cm x 0.3 cm
- Recommended for children aged 7+ years
- ISBN 9780750289832
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery - £4.95
- UK Offshore Delivery - £12.95
- Next Day UK Deliveries - £8.00 (Please note that this is next working day, with deliveries made Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.)
- EU Deliveries - £19.95
- International Delivery - We regret that we do not currently deliver to addresses outside the EU
If you pre-order an item, the item will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available and you'll receive an email to let you know it's on its way.
Read our full delivery policy here.
UK returns are free - find out more about our returns policy.