Have you ever had an idea for an awesome gadget, interactive project or invention but you’ve been scared off by hours of soldering or tons of wires? The SAM Science Museum Inventor Kit means you can forget all of that, for good. With this kit you’ll find yourself instantly creating 5 STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) activities and seamlessly connecting them to the Internet with no previous coding or electronics skills required and there are many more activities to discover online. This kit allows children as young as 7, teenagers and adults to start getting into electronics, understand the basics of coding and become the inventors of tomorrow.
With this kit you will:
- master Morse code
- make electronic songs
- keep your treasures safe with alarm systems
- give life to your drawings with sounds
- get your groove on with a mini drum machine
In seconds you’ll be building Internet connected projects, learning and having fun while bringing out the inventor in you. Simply download and install the free SAM app, fire up your wireless blocks, and connect the blocks by connecting the dots. All systems go? Engage lift off.
The SAM Science Museum Inventor Kit includes:
- 4 rechargeable wireless blocks (tilt sensor, light sensor, buzzer and DC motor)
- 5 STEM activities along
- USB charging cable
- Bluetooth 4.0 plug
- a free SAM app (compatible with OSX 10.9+ and Windows 8.1+ (beta))
- step-by-step activity guide