Build the Planes to Plants Seeded Paper kit, fly the paper plane until you're bored then follow the instructions and it will grow into a patch of beautiful flowers.
The seeded paper plane contains the following seed mix:
- Dwarf Godetia
- Lemon Mint
- Maiden Pink
- Corn Poppy
- Black-Eyed Susan
Instructions to help growth:
1. Soak the paper plane throughly and put it in a zip lock bag (this will speed up the process)
2. Over time, check to ensure that the paper remains damp
3. In 1-2 weeks the seeds will begin germinating
4. Transfer to soil, covering germinating seeds with 1-2 cm of earth
5. Keep soil moist and sprouts will soon emerge
Each kit contains one paper plane.
We recommend planting the seeds throughout spring to late summer, though if they are planted later and don't grow it's likely that they will germinate the following spring if kept slightly damp - a nice surprise for next year!