From Isaac Newton's laws of motion to types of energy and forces, the Pinball Science book explains everything you need to know about how your pinball machine works, helps you build your own and includes awesome experiments to do at home. Follow the step-by-step instructions to assemble the 88-piece model with plunger, leavers and flippers.
- 32 pages
- Author: Owen Davey
- Measures 36.3cm x 23.2cm x 0.9cm
- ISBN 9781783705894
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery - £4.95
- UK Offshore Delivery - £12.95
- Next Day UK Deliveries - £8.00 (Please note that this is next working day, with deliveries made Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.)
- EU Deliveries - £19.95
- International Delivery - We regret that we do not currently deliver to addresses outside the EU
If you pre-order an item, the item will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available and you'll receive an email to let you know it's on its way.
Read our full delivery policy here.
UK returns are free - find out more about our returns policy.