Construct the Christmas Star Seeded Paper kit embedded with Christmas tree seeds, place it at the top of the Christmas tree or hang it then plant, to grow your own!
Instructions to help growth:
1. Soak the paper star throughly and put it in a zip lock bag (this will speed up the process)
2. Over time, check to ensure that the paper remains damp
3. In 1-2 weeks the seeds will begin germinating
4. Transfer to soil, covering germinating seeds with 1-2 cm of earth
5. Keep soil moist and sprouts will soon emerge
Each kit contains one paper star.