Have fun with the Butterflies to Flowers Seeded Paper, giving the paper butterflies as gifts or colouring them in, before planting them to grow beautiful wild flowers.
The seeded paper butterflies contains the following seed mix:
- Five Spot
- Baby Blue Eyes
- Scarlet Falx
- Siberian Wallflower
- Sweet Willaim Pinks
- Corn Poppy
- Tall Spurred Snapdragon
- English Daisy
- Gloriosa Daisy
- Black-Eyed Susan
Instructions to help growth:
1. Soak the paper butterflies throughly and put them in a zip lock bag (this will speed up the process)
2. Over time, check to ensure that the paper remains damp
3. In 1-2 weeks the seeds will begin germinating
4. Transfer to soil, covering germinating seeds with 1-2 cm of earth
5. Keep soil moist and sprouts will soon emerge
Each kit contains six paper butterflies.
We recommend planting the seeds throughout spring to late summer, though if they are planted later and don't grow it's likely that they will germinate the following spring if kept slightly damp - a nice surprise for next year!