Pre-order your 3Doodler Start Kit now; we hope to be able to send orders out in September once it's arrived.
With the new 3Doodler Start Kit your creative kids can finally bring all of their wonderful and imaginative ideas to life in 3D. The 3Doodler Start 3D printing pen melts an eco-friendly plastic that cools and hardens rapidly, allowing kids to literally draw in the air.
The 3Doodler Start is specially designed to be clean & safe for kids aged 8+, with no hot parts or messy resins or glues to contend with. It uses an Eco-Plastic that’s made entirely from food grade materials, so it’s completely biodegradable, non-toxic and BPA-free.
The 3Doodler Start is seriously easy to use too, there's only one speed and one temperature and no software or technical knowledge required – just turn it on, insert a strand and start Doodling in 3D. It can either be used while plugged in, or charge it up and Doodle wirelessly, anywhere for up to one hour.
- Wireless use for 45mins to an hour
- Pen nozzle and plastic can safely be touched with no risk of burning
- Biodegradable Eco-Plastic, made entirely from food-grade materials, BPA-Free, Non-Toxic
- Doodle on almost any material without damage. Adheres firmly to clear plastics.
- Photo-transfer effect if Doodling on newspaper and similar material.
The 3Doodler Start Kit contains a 3Doodler Start pen, 2 packs of mixed colour plastic (48 strands), 3Doodler Start project book, instruction manual and micro USB charging cable.