An intricately illustrated Fine Bone China Mug with patterns based on English Willow Ware designed by Thomas Minton around 1790 (as exhibited in the Museum). The illustration explains the manufacturing process, constituent compounds and molecular structure of the mug.
Designed by our Inventor in Residence Mark Champkins as part of the "Beauty in the Making" range of products.
An ideal gift for the scientifically-minded, curious or design-savvy.
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery - £4.95
- UK Offshore Delivery - £12.95
- Next Day UK Deliveries - £7.95
- EU Deliveries - £19.95
- International Delivery - We regret that we do not currently deliver to addresses outside the EU
Christmas Delivery Deadlines
If you want your items to be delivered in time for Christmas Day, please take note of the delivery deadlines below.
- Standard UK Mainland Delivery - Wednesday 18th December
- Next Day UK Deliveries - Thursday 19th December
- EU Deliveries - Thursday 12th December
Read our full delivery policy here.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase we will happily offer you a full refund or replacement within 28 days of delivery. Read our full returns policy here.