Every care has been taken to ensure accuracy of description, specifications, colour and price of all products; however there may be occasional errors. In this event you will be provided with a full explanation and a corrected offer. All items are offered subject to availability. The information displayed is considered as an invitation, not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods. All items are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering.
Please note that some items are sold exclusively online.
The price shown for the goods includes VAT and excludes postage and packing. The charges for postage and packing are show in the Checkout once you have entered the method of delivery and before you are asked to confirm the order.
All items are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering.
Sale items and promotional offers
All promotional offers apply to orders placed online only.
Items purchased within a sale or promotional offer are not refundable unless damaged/faulty.
The cheapest product will be the free item(s) in 2 for 1 and 3 for 2 promotional offers.
Terms and conditions –Science Museum Online Shop “Science Museum Live” Tickets Prize Draw for The Energy Show
- By entering this prize draw you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- There is a single prize of one Family ticket (to admit two adults plus two children) to see Science Museum Live in the Science Museum’s new theatre space in London.
- The prize draw is promoted by SCMG Enterprises Limited on behalf of the
. Science Museum
- The winning entry will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is not a cash alternative. Photocopies will not be accepted. The use of this pass does not provide preferential rights over any other visitor to the
. Science Museum
- The judge’s decision will be final.
- We will only accept one entry per person.
- This prize draw is open to
residents but not our employees. UK
- By entering this prize draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by us for the purpose of administering the prize draw and so that we can send you our newsletter and mailings and that personal data will not be shared by us with any other third party.
- The closing date is Friday 21st March 2014. Entries must be received by 11pm (BST). We cannot take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- The winner will be contacted after the closing date via the email address registered when purchasing.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- Entrants under 18 must ask their parent/guardian for permission to enter this competition and agree to these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage, if we think it is necessary to do so.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The prize is provided by SCMG Enterprises Limited, the Science Museum, Exhibition Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 2DD
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards except American Express, Diners Card or Visa Electron. Credit or debit card payments will be charge on despatch of the goods. When payment is taken from your card the transaction on your card statement will state "SCMG Enterprises Ltd
Please note when an item is placed on pre-order, payment is only taken once the item comes in to stock and is dispatched.
WEEE Recycling Policy
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old science museum electrical items on a like-for-like basis. To return your items once you've made your purchase, simply send your previous
We also accept WEEE returns in store, simply present your old
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health.